School and church skating parties are a profitable venture and Playland Skate Center is the perfect place for your next party or fundraiser. It’s easy because there’s no handling money, no product, no selling, no unused inventory, and you never lose money! Just invite your parents, brothers, sisters, neighbors, congregation and students. Your organization receives a percentage of the total admission sales. Roller skating is a fun, healthy social event that can help you provide for your church or school community. Call 452-1901 today to schedule your fundraising event at Playland Skate Center.
How does your organization make money? The fundraisers are set up so a portion of the door ticket sales go back to the organization!
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- ROLLER SKATES
- FULL SERVICE SNACK BAR
- KEEP A COUNT OF THE NUMBER OF SKATERS
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- It is $300 to rent the rink. We charge $5.00 at the door for all kids, whether they skate or not and all skating adults. The first 60 skaters cover the rink rental.
WHAT DOES YOUR ORGANIZATION NEED TO DO?
- Make a reservation for Sunday, Wednesday or Thursday night
- Promote Promote Promote!! Make announcements, create a flyer and send an email. The more skaters you have, the more money the organization makes.
Gullett Elementary Testimonial:
Playland Skate Center is a great place for school PTAs to organize fun gatherings for students. Gullett Elementary holds two skate nights per school year. Playland Skate Center donates a portion of the proceeds above a certain level to the school. The PTA then uses those funds to sponsor other great family fun events like movie, trivia, and game nights. All the PTA has to do is make a reservation at Playland Skate Center and advertise the event at the school. A special heartfelt thanks goes to Playland Skate Center for making all of this so easily possible!
- Laura DiCarlo and Carrie Dulaney (former Family Fun PTA co-chairs)